Please welcome these three new communities from South Carolina and Washington to ACEs Connection. More information about each one of them is below.
Risk to Resiliency Yakima County (WA): We are working towards building a strong and thriving community. Our mission is to inspire inter-agency collaboration in order to empower people to create a trauma-informed community where resiliency is both accessible and equitable for all. Community Manager: @Susan MartinSouth Carolina ACE Initiative: Led by the Children's Trust of South Carolina, the South Carolina Adverse Childhood Experiences Initiative empowers communities to help build resilience and works to prevent poor health outcomes and improve well-being. Community Managers: @Michael Shirley and @Alyssa Koziarski
ACEs Connection Community Facilitators Support You & Your Initiatives
For questions about starting or growing an initiative, using our site and tools, please reach out to one of our regional contacts.
- Northeast, Mid-Atlantic states, contact @Cissy White (ACEs Connection Staff)
- Western states, contact @Gail Kennedy (ACEs Connection Staff)
- Northwest states, contact @Karen Clemmer (ACEs Connection Staff)
- Southern states, contact @Carey S. Sipp (ACEs Connection Staff)
- Midwest states, contact @Ingrid Cockhren (ACEs Connection Staff)
- Communities in California:
- Southern California, contact @Lara Kain (ACEs Connection Staff)
- Northern California, contact Karen Clemmer
- San Francisco Bay Area, contact @Donielle Prince (ACEs Connection Staff)
- Capitol region contact @Gail Kennedy (ACEs Connection Staff)
- Central Valley contact @Rafael Maravilla (ACEs Connection Staff)
- International communities: contact @Gail Kennedy (ACEs Connection Staff)
For more information on mapping the movement, please go here where you'll find more about all of our ACEs Connection geographic communities, U.S. states that have done ACE surveys, ACEs and trauma-informed legislation, and more.
Be sure to click on each tab within the shinyapp to explore each community. The map is interactive and each dot includes a hyperlink and information about each initiative.