October is National Bullying Prevention Month and we'd like to shed some light on this global epidemic that is greatly affecting our youth:
- 1 in 3 students are targets of bullying
- 12,000,000 students will be bullied this year
- 100,000 kids skip school each day because they do not feel safe
Learn how experts are tackling bullying through data tracking, relationship mapping, community organizing, and more. Educators will walk away with a real roadmap that they can use and implement right away at their school.
Panelists include some of the greatest thought leaders in this space. Learn how The Bully Project has sparked a national movement to stop bullying that is transforming kids’ lives and changing a culture of bullying into one of empathy and action. Their goal is to reach 10 million kids or more, causing a tipping point that ends bullying in America. Learn ways you can get involved!
We will also be joined by Making Caring Common, a project from Harvard 's Graduate School of Education. They will be providing research-based resources, strategies, and tips to educators on how to develop children’s gratitude, empathy, and diligence. Lastly, Emote will be sharing how real-time SEL data and interventions can prevent bullying incidents before they start. We hope you will join us
- Once you register a webinar link will be in your confirmation email.
- All registrants will be sent a recording afterward (so it's okay to register if you can't make it)