Join co-author Scott Sells and your colleagues for a monthly discussion of family trauma tools and techniques from Treating the Traumatized Child By Scott P. Sells, PhD and Ellen Souder, MA LPCC-S.
• Each month, the group will discuss 2-3 Chapters of the book with Dr. Sells.
• Book Club is free, however, participants will need to purchase a copy of the book.
• Participants will need to prepare for the meeting by reading the chapters in advance.
• Chapters to be read will be announced at the previous Book Club meeting. June meeting will review Chapters 1-2.
• Participants must register through WebEx (NOTE: attend the ones you can attend- others will be recorded for you to listen to later)
• Meetings will be held on the last Wednesday of every month from 3 - 4 pm EST
• Dr. Sells will discuss key points of each chapter relating to participants' work experience
• Q & A dialogue and how the principles will apply to your cases
REGISTER HERE (group will be limited to 20 participants)