Posted on behalf of the Transform Trauma with ACEs Science Film Festival team:
- Robin Cogan, The Relentless School Nurse
- Erin Connolly, Campaign for Trauma-Informed Policy & Practice (CTIPP)
- Whitney Marris, Campaign for Trauma-Informed Policy & Practice (CTIPP)
- Cissy White, ACEs Connection
Thank you for signing up to attend the Dec. 15th discussion about parts one, two, and three of the Whole People documentary series about trauma which streamed on ACEs Connection. We are grateful to those who joined us live. However, we had some confusion over the start time of our follow-up Zoom event and we want to personally apologize if you had pre-registered and missed this event because we are responsible for the mix-up over time.
The discussion can be viewed below.
In addition, please know the documentary is still available for viewing (here).
Part 2 of Whole People Documentary Series & Follow-Up Discussion
We want to remind you that we will be streaming parts 4 and 5 of Whole People on the weekend of March 12th through March 14th, 2021 on ACEs Connection. The viewing will be followed by a discussion with special guest, Father Paul Abernathy from the Neighborhood Resilience Project, who will be sharing about the Trauma Informed Community Development model, on Tuesday, March 16th at 7p.m. EST.
- Here's where to pre-register for that event.
- The documentary viewing and the Zoom discussion after are both free events.
We'll be posting more about the upcoming event and our special guest on ACEs Connection next month but wanted to make sure you have the dates and links.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Cissy, Erin, Robin & Whitney