Date: Tuesday, January 15, 2019
Time: 1:00-2:00 pm, Eastern Standard Time
To register, Click here today!
In this webinar you will learn about:
• Learn the 7-Question Motivational Phone Call Script and additional techniques such as “stick and move” and “complements” to quickly put your parents at ease and excited to attend treatment.
• A free monthly article using a real case to illustrate the step-by-step process of how the FST | Family Systems Trauma Model utilizes the Motivational Phone Call to engage and lower resistance quickly before your clients attend the first session.
• Learn the difference between a soft startup to begin treatment and a harsh startup and why you as the professional want a soft start-up.
• Audio excerpts from the actual Motivational Phone Call will be used to illustrate key concepts.
• Learn how question #7 helps the parent want to invite their extended family to participate in treatment as needed
• Experience Real-Time Interaction With the Participants With Q & A
Please note: CEUs are not available for this free webinar. Registered participants will be able to view the recording for ten days following the live webinar.
Scott P. Sells, PhD, MSW, LCSW, LMFT, is the author of three books, Treating the Tough Adolescent: A Family-Based, Step-by-Step Guide (1998), Parenting Your Out-of-Control Teenager: 7 Steps to Reestablish Authority and Reclaim Love (2001), and Treating the Traumatized Child: A Step-by-Step Family Systems Approach (2017).