Knowing Where to Tap: Using a Structural-Strategic Lens to Quickly Locate the Root Causes of Your Family’s Trauma
Date: Tuesday, December 11th
Time: 1:00-2:00 pm, Eastern Standard Time
To register: Click here
This webinar includes:
- Why a great theoretical lens allows therapists to cut through the white noise to quickly discover the root causes of your client’s trauma
Competency in our clients is quiet; it tends to be overlooked in the noise and clatter of problems
- The backstory of why so much trauma-informed treatment today is individually focused and not family focused
- How structural-strategic theory works together and uses the techniques of “undercurrents” and “trauma playbooks” to quickly move your client’s forward.
- You will receive a free monthly article on this topic and Family Systems Trauma (FST) technique
- Live Q & A with Dr. Sells and Case Study Examples
Please note: CEUs are not available for this free webinar. Registered participants will be able to view the recording for ten days following the live webinar.
Scott P. Sells, Ph.D., MSW, LCSW, LMFT, is the author of three books, Treating the Tough Adolescent: A Family-Based, Step-by-Step Guide (1998), Parenting Your Out-of-Control Teenager: 7 Steps to Reestablish Authority and Reclaim Love (2001), and Treating the Traumatized Child: A Step-by-Step Family Systems Approach (2017).