Time: 1:00-2:00 pm, Eastern Standard Time
To register, Click here today!
This technique slows down or bypasses the normal conflict and confrontation. It also allows the trauma specialist to ask their client’s to breakdown their percentage into the top three stressors or problem symptoms. This key information will then allow the trauma therapist to quickly diagnosis and assess their clients key pain points even with the most complex trauma cases.
In this webinar, participants will learn how to:
• Ask and apply key transition question, “Would you agree all families, individuals, or couples have stress?” to set-up the FST Stress Chart technique.
• Use the Stress Chart to quickly disarm the most agitated or resistant clients.
• Obtain an overall stress rating from the individual, couple, family, or extended family participant.
• Convert client’s overall stress into top three problems.
• Locate safety stressors (i.e., self-harm, family secrets, technology addition, substance abuse, bullying, suicidal ideation, etc.) that clients might not otherwise reveal on their own.
• Use this technique to accurately diagnosis and assess your most complex trauma cases using video excepts from real cases.
Live Q & A with the instructors will be encouraged
Please note: CEUs are not available for this free webinar. Registered participants will be able to view the recording for ten days following the live webinar.
Scott P. Sells, PhD, MSW, LCSW, LMFT, is the author of three books, Treating the Tough Adolescent: A Family-Based, Step-by-Step Guide (1998), Parenting Your Out-of-Control Teenager: 7 Steps to Reestablish Authority and Reclaim Love (2001), and Treating the Traumatized Child: A Step-by-Step Family Systems Approach (2017).