The Annual Integration Summit is a day-long conference with keynotes, break-out sessions and other activities relevant to providers and leadership for the primary care, specialty mental health and substance use disorder treatment systems.
Morning Keynote, R. J. Gillespie, MD, MHPE “Trauma Informed Care - Integrating the Approach”
* Integrating Trauma Informed Care into Your Daily Work
* Social Determinants of Health 101
* Optimizing Your (Physical and Mental) Health Through Exercise and Nutrition * * Social Determinants of Health 201
Please note the following:
- Summit is free, however registration is required.
- Registration & breakfast begin at 8:00 a.m.
- Program begins at 9:00 a.m. and ends at 4:30 p.m.
- Lunch & free parking provided.
If you have any questions please feel free to email Shannon Okimoto email@example.com