This online community is a place where people living and working in New Jersey can come together to help prevent adverse childhood experiences (ACEs) and create a healthier, happier state. This public online learning group was created by the NJ ACEs Collaborative, the newly established Office of Resilience, the Center for Health Care Strategies, and the New Jersey Education Association — but it is made stronger by the involvement and active participation of all New Jerseyans!
Our mission is to promote collaboration among state residents seeking to prevent, protect against, and help families heal from the impact of ACEs. In addition, the site will serve as a conduit for information about the work happening under the NJ ACEs Action Plan, slated for release in December 2020.
Through this online community, we will learn from each other about ACE-related work in the state, broader ACEs-related topics, and build cross-sector awareness of existing statewide and community-level efforts.
Please post information you think will move NJ forward in its efforts to become a trauma-informed, healing centered state.
Related Blog Posts
- A Welcome Message from the New Jersey Department of Children and Families Commissioner
- Addressing Adverse Childhood Experiences through a Coordinated Statewide Response in New Jersey
- New Jersey Appoints National ACEs Expert to Head Office of Resilience
- New Jersey’s First Director of Resiliency Discusses Childhood Trauma and the Path to Change
- New Jersey's Department of Children & Families Commissioner Discusses Addressing ACEs in the State
- NJ Resiliency in Action: How Leaders for Life Helped Gloria, A Struggling Mother in Newark