- Racial Trauma, Historical Trauma & Healing
- ACEs Science & Racism Resources Center
- 3 Realms of ACEs
- ACEs & African Americans Community on ACEs Connection
- ACEs teach us why racism is a health equity Issue: Dr. Flojaune Cofer (Part One)
- Racing ACEs Gathering & Reflections; If it's not racially just; it's not trauma-informed
Adverse Community Experiences and Resilience: A Framework for Addressing and Preventing Community TraumaBy Rachel Davis, Howard Pinderhughes, Myesha Williams
The Prevention Institute
A national training organization that supports Black organizers.
Black Lives Matter
By Roberta K. Timothy
Kenneth V. Hardy
National Association of Social Workers
A PBS NewsHour Special
VA Sexual and Domestic Violence Action Alliance
Institute for Humane Education
Racial Equity Tools Org.
Road Map Consulting
Building Community Resilience
American Academy of Pediatrics
- My Grandmother's Hands: Racialized Trauma and the Pathways to Mending Our Hearts and Bodies
- Free Racialized Trauma Course
Southern Poverty Law Center
Ten Percent Happier Discussion & Meditation
#59: Sebene Selassie / Jun 5, 2020
#58: Rhonda V. Magee / Jun 4, 2020
#57: Rev. angel Kyodo Williams / June 3, 2020
#54: Sebene Selassie / May 29, 2020
- Police Brutality & Reform
American Civil Liberties Union
A statement by the American Public Health Association
Article by Ta-Nehisi Coatez
Sample letter from Seattle
A PI podcast with Anthony Smith and Cuco Rodriguez
by The Chicago Torture Justice Center
- Anti-Racism Work
Oren Jay Sofer
Dismantling Racism Project at the Western States Center
Journal for Non-Profit Management
Crossroads Ministry, Chicago, IL: Adapted from an original concept by Bailey Jackson and Rita Hardiman, and further developed by Andrea Avazian and Ronice Branding; further adapted by Melia LaCour, PSESD.
By Edgar Villanueva
Dr. Ibram X. Kendi
Racial Equity Tools Org
Gita Gulati-Partee, M.B.A., OpenSource Leadership Strategies, and Maggie Potapchuk, M.Ed., MP Associates
MOBILIZE THE IMMIGRANT VOTE • CULTURESTRIKE • BLACK ALLIANCE FOR JUST IMMIGRATION UNTILWEAREALLFREE.COM
Links to civil rights and advocacy organizations
From Dismantling Racism: A Workbook for Social Change Groups, by Kenneth Jones and Tema Okun, ChangeWork, 2001
- Talking to Kids about Race & Racism
From EMBRACE RACE
Conversations with Common Sense
A guide created by MSPCC with MassAIMH and the Boston Public Health Commission.
Center for Racial Justice and Education
- ACEs Connection: Community Resources
Resources shared in the chat during the community conversation above.
- "The New Jim Crow."
- A Discussion on Race and Trauma Dr. Kenneth Hardy in Bermuda -
- Post traumatic slave syndrome
- Seeing White
- The Biggest Lie in the White Supremacist Propaganda Playbook: Unraveling the Truth About ‘Black-on-White Crime'
- White Fragility
- Made in the U.S.A. Race, Trade & Prison Labor
- When the Body Says NO by Gabor Mate
- LBGTQ+ Trauma Vids
- My Grandmother’s Hands
- How the Irish Became White
- M4BL Policy Platforms
- Dr. Janet Helms
- Tim Wise
- Netflix documentary"13th"
- PTSD effects may linger in body chemistry of next generation
- The Body Keeps the Score
- It Didn’t Start With You
- Intergenerational Trauma Animation
- YouTube, Gabor Maté
- Campaign for Trauma-Inform Policy and Practice
- How to be an Anti-racist - Ibram X. Kendi.
- “A mess to be reckoned with” - NPR
- historical abuse against Native American women:
- books by Sherman Alexie
- MMIW: Highway of Tears.
- Native American Postcolonial Psychology by Eduardo Duran & Bonnie Duran
- Humanities Futures
- Me and White Supremacy!