I watched a few of the intro webinars to this course and it looks like a great training from the Center for Adolescent Studies. https://centerforadolescentstudies.com/bars/
- 4-Weeks: May 29th - June 26th, 2018 (and a 2-week grace period to finish all lessons to get your certificate of completion)
- Online: Completely online; login whenever you want each week to access the course material (mostly video presentations, approx. 2 hours per week)
- Learn: Critical skills for building relationships including how to build initial rapport, how to build deep relationships, work with resistance and more!
- Community: Private Facebook community upon completion of the course
- Affordable: Only $127
- Lifetime: Lifetime course access to material
- Certificate: Certificate of completion awarded upon completion of all lessons with the 2-week grace period following the course
- CEUs: 8 CE credits/hours for eligible professionals
- Register here
you can watch the 4 intro videos below:
Looks like there is a free mini course here too.
note: I have not attended this online training nor do I have any affiliation with CAS.