The Virtual Care Innovation Network aims to bring together safety net organizations across nine states to redesign care so that virtual care models continue after the COVID-19 pandemic abates and beyond.
The program will enable participants to learn from peers and experts, test new approaches, accelerate the work they have already started, and develop ways to sustain virtual care as an essential component for how care is delivered into the future.
Check out the application to learn more about the program structure, which consists of three tracks with varying levels of funding, participation, technical assistance, and support.
- Expand and strengthen access to high-quality virtual care to ensure all patients served in the safety net benefit from these services.
- Support organizations who are serving those individuals most impacted by COVID-19 to improve access to care and health outcomes.
- Advocate for more permanent policy changes to sustain virtual care into the future, thereby enhancing the health care safety net’s financial viability through continued reimbursement for virtual care.
The Virtual Care Innovation Network program is 15 months in duration and will run from January 2021 to March 2022.
- Informational Webinar: Tuesday, November 10, 2020 at 12:00 – 1:00 PM (PST)
- Application Deadline: Wednesday, November 25, 2020 at 3:00 PM (PST)
- Program Acceptance Announced: Monday, January 4, 2021
- Virtual Program Kickoff Webinar: Wednesday, January 27, 2021
- Program End: March 2022