1.0 Continuing Medical Education/Maintenance of Certification Credit Available*
The ACEs Aware December webinar, “Supporting Patients in Pregnancy: ACEs and Maternal Health” is now available to watch at ACEsAware.org.
Providers seeking CME/MOC credits* must complete a separate activity evaluation in order to request CME/CE certificate. Those seeking MOC credits must also successfully complete the post-test with a score of 75% and higher. Please follow CME/MOC instructions available on ACEsAware.org.
- The science of ACEs and toxic stress and the value of ACE screening in maternal health care practice, with relevant research and resources
- Opportunities, examples, and case studies in pre-natal care to build trust and safety between patients and providers
- Ways to create healing environments and respond to ACEs and toxic stress in maternal health clinical practice
- Carey Watson, MD, FACOG - Regional Medical Director, Family Violence Prevention Program, Kaiser Permanente Antioch Medical Center
- Mimi Mateo, CNM, MSN, CDE - Certified Nurse Midwife and Clinical Director of Midwifery, TrueCare
- Jeanie Vetter, LCSW - Behavioral Health Consultant, Women’s Health Services, TrueCare