Registration now open! Please download and share attached conference flyer.
From Press Release:
Join Public Health Advocates on November 20-21 in Long Beach, CA, for our fall trauma conference – ROOTED IN COMMUNITY: MOVING FROM TRAUMA TO HEALING - with keynote speaker, Dr. Michael Eric Dyson, a best-selling author, scholar, and cultural critic.
Conference sessions will explore the following topics:
- Critical Lessons in Equity from Remarkable Leaders You’ve Never Met
- The Long Arc of History: Existential Wounds Passed from One Generation to the Next
- None of Us Can Do It Alone: The Role of Social Support in Individual and Community Healing
- Healing from the Inside Out: Caring for Ourselves as We Care for Others
- Redesigning Organizational Culture: What if Supervisors Really Understood the Impact of Trauma on Us and Our Work?
- Healing Criminal Justice: Reforming a Failing System
- Trauma-Informed Education: Schools on the Cutting Edge
- Climate Change: Even Our Planet is Crying Out for Healing
- More than a Service Referral: Policies to Redesign the Role of Government
For details and registration information, please visit the event page here.