SRVP NOW! California WIC Association - be a "cyber collaborator!"
2021 Virtual Conference & Trade Show
At the Resilience Conference we will come together as cyber collaborators, teachers, and learners, finding our new normal, resilient as ever, continuing to Strengthen and Support California Families! Gather with us for CWA’s 29th Conference & Trade Show.
- An interactive online experience over five convenient half and full days
- Topics areas:
- Begin Early to Nurture Child Heath (with a specific focus on nutrition and breastfeeding)
- Equity for All Families (with a heavy focus on BIPOC and racial and social justice in healthcare and social service settings)
- Leadership & Management to Promote Wellness
- Innovation and Collaboration
- A two-track pre-conference, covering Health and Leadership Innovation.
- A Virtual Trade Show running the full conference week with links to company videos and materials, live chat, and meeting opportunities.
- Popular activities including the Trade Show scavenger hunt, contests, and health and wellness activities.
Presentations will be both live and on demand, with all speakers available for live discussion and online access during their scheduled presentation time. Attendees can also return at a later time and watch all presentations and check out trade show materials on the conference platform until August 31st.
Attendees: You must register for the conference with your own email address to access the Virtual Conference Platform for all sessions, activities, and prize drawings and for continuing education units, providing over 25 CE units for RDs, IBCLCs, and RNs. We will provide detailed instructions on how to access and navigate the platform prior to the event.
We look forward to seeing you as we lift up resilience on behalf of young families!
Dates & Location
When: Monday May 3 – Friday May 7, 2021
Where: We are virtual! Join us from anywhere you like!
Questions? Contact Meghan.
Questions about registration and CE units? Contact: Meghan
Questions about presenting or facilitating a session? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org/">Jodi