This introductory webinar by Rev. Dr. Bryant T. Marks Sr. of the National Training Institute on Race and Equity will provide foundational information on implicit bias. It will focus at the individual level and discuss how implicit bias affects everyone. Strategies to reduce or manage implicit bias will be discussed.
The Hidden Biases of Good People addresses the following questions:
- What is implicit bias?
- What does implicit bias look like in the real world?
- What causes implicit bias?
- How is implicit bias measured?
- How does implicit bias affect the person who holds the bias?
- How does implicit bias affect the attitudes and behaviors of the target group?
- How can implicit bias be reduced/managed at the individual?
Learn more and register for this free webinar: