Benchmarks' PFE 4th Annual Conference will be held on Wednesday, September 11, 2019 (9:00am-5:00pm) and Thursday, September 12, 2019 (8:30am-3:00pm) at the Hawthorne Inn & Conference Center in Winston-Salem, NC.
Benchmarks' Partnering for Excellence (PFE) redesigns the local child welfare/behavioral health system, changing the way DSS, LME/MCOs, local providers and the wider community understand the need for accessible, appropriate health services for children, youth and families who have experienced potentially traumatic events. By acknowledging the impact that adverse experiences and adverse environments have on communities, cross sector approaches can be developed that collaborate on sustainable and replicable answers to developing healthy communities.
At this conference, participants will:
- Learn how cross sector projects have been incubated to increase resiliency efforts by community agencies;
- Understand the long-term impact of adversities and appropriate responses;
- Discover the way aligning resources and wrapping services can improve outcomes for families;
- Gain knowledge about trauma-informed and evidence-based services for families and youth; and
- Interact with colleagues in your local area who are also working to create a trauma- and resiliency-informed response.
Please visit the link below for additional information on the conference (i.e. speakers, agenda, etc.) and registration details: