The list has the following categories of resources:
- Racial Trauma, Historical Trauma, & Healing
- Police Brutality & Reform
- Anti-Racism Work
- Talking to Kids about Race & Racism
- ACEs Connection: Community Resources
This resource collection is located in the ACEs & African Americans community which is co-managed by @Ingrid Cockhren (ACEs Connection Staff) and @Maria Hamilton Abegunde. If you are not yet a member of this community you will be prompted to join first. Once you are a member you can access the list directly from the widget on the ACEs Connection home page or the widget on the ACEs & African Americans community site.
Have Resources to Add?
Please leave a comment on this post or the Anti-Racism Resources List if you would like to share other resources. We will update this list regularly and welcome your suggestions.
Want the Anti-Racism Resources Widget on Your Community Site?
If you have a community on ACEs Connection and would like to add the anti-racism resources widget to your community site, please let your ACEs Connection Community Facilitator know.
- Communities in:
- Northeast, Mid-Atlantic states, contact Alison Cebulla
- Southern states, contact Carey Sipp
- Midwest states, contact Ingrid Cockhren
- Washington, Oregon, Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, contact Karen Clemmer
- Utah, Nevada, Colorado, contact Gail Kennedy
- Arizona, New Mexico, contact Rafael Maravilla
- Southern California, contact Lara Kain
- Northern California, contact Karen Clemmer
- San Francisco Bay Area, contact Donielle Prince
- Capitol region, CA contact Gail Kennedy
- Central Valley, Monterey, east San Benito counties, CA, contact Rafael Maravilla
- International communities: contact Gail Kennedy
ACEs Connection Statement on Racial Justice
We've linked our statement as to Why We Stand in Solidarity with the Worldwide Protests for Racial Justice in the list.