Exciting 2 Day Training | August 23 & 24, 2019
Who should attend?
Pastors, Church Leaders, Sunday School teachers, foster/adoptive parents, and anyone interested in a faith-based approach.
If you minister to the hurting, learn how trauma informed practice can help you reach and impact lives with a powerful combination of scientific and biblical principles.
Participants will gain an understanding of Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE’s) and how traumatic events affect how a person develops physically, emotionally, cognitively and spiritually. This training has helped thousands overcome the effects of stress and to ultimately trust God with every detail of life.
Through a combination of Biblical principles and sound science, the training will:
- Improve your counseling skills
- Help you understand and overcome trauma with Biblical & Scientific Principles
- Improve your communication skills
- Improve your personal and family relationships
- Assist you in conquering habitual behaviors
- Allow you to overcome depression, anger, and anxiety
- David Lockridge, Founder and Executive Director of ACE Overcomers, Merced, California
- Author of Overcoming a Difficult Childhood: Biblical principles to overcome the emotional, physical, and spiritual effects of abuse and dysfunction
- Cost: $300
- To Register Call (209)626-5446
Date and Time
- Friday, August 23, 2019 | 6PM-9PM
- Saturday, August 24, 2019 | 9AM-4:30PM
ACE Overcomers: The Center for Resiliency
3343 M Street, Merced, CA 95348
For More Information: