Saturday, October 12, 2019 from 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Granada Heights Friends Church – La Mirada
11818 La Mirada Blvd., La Mirada, CA 90638
About the Conference:
Learn more about the impacts of trauma through an informative and interactive day of training with education, resources, and tools that will equip you and your environment to serve the most vulnerable among us.
The day will include main sessions, tailored breakouts, and community connections that will provide opportunities to discover the most effective and impactful ways to combat and overcome the harm of trauma and adverse childhood experiences.
This event will supercharge you and your staff, ministry teams, and caregivers with both the knowledge, resources, and tools as you serve!
Topics and sessions include:
- Understanding ACEs (Adverse Childhood Experiences) and the role of resilience
- The Prevalence and Impact of Trauma
- An overview of TBRI® (Trust-Based Relational Interventions)
- How to Build a Trauma-Informed Environment
- How to Sustain Trauma-Informed Care
- Practical Tools for your specific environment
- A screening of the film RESILIENCE
- Lunch, snacks, materials, and a screening of the film RESILIENCE are included with your registration.
- During registration, all conference participants must select either Self-Care (physical practices) or Resiliency (mental practices) for the Sustaining Trauma-Informed Care Workshop
$40/person (earlybird $30)
Scholarship, volunteer, and group tickets available
Contact Renae M. Dupuis, Program Director & Trauma Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org