A panel discussion of local representatives from different professional disciplines discussed the data that highlights the need for prevention and promotion efforts. Each panelist provided a single background slide to serve as context for the overall discussion that took place at the Summit.
- Amy Scheel-Jones: Chief of Planning at Monroe County OMH
- Dr. Leonard Brock: Executive Director of the Rochester-Monroe Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Jackie Campbell: Director of ROC the Future
- Dr. Michael Scharf: Chief of the Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at the University of Rochester Medical Center
- Dr. Jody Todd Manly: Clinical Director of Mt. Hope Family Center
- Gladys Pedraza-Burgos: Chief Operating Officer at Ibero-American Action League
- Dr. Shaun Nelms (Moderator): Professor at the University of Rochester, Superintendent of East High School EPO