We are now accepting proposals for presentations through May 15th for "Transforming Our Tomorrow: 2021 Prevent Child Abuse America Virtual Conference."
Our goal is to continually dedicate resources and implement changes in an equitable manner by providing all children and families with equal opportunity for healthy growth and development and allow all families to thrive. We encourage all presenters to consider the implications of their work for promoting equity and social justice.
Important things to note:
- Selected presenters will receive a discounted registration of $100; a registration code will be provided.
- Anyone who submits a proposal but is not selected as a presenter will receive the Early Bird registration pricing ($125).
- Anyone who is submitting a proposal should refrain from registering for the event until after they hear back from PCA America about your proposal and receive their code.
- Up to four individuals can be listed as presenters with each submission.
- It is possible for someone to submit multiple proposals.
- May 15: Submission deadline
- May 31: Notification of selection
- June 15: Full conference schedule will be posted
If you are interested in participating in this event as a Sponsor, Exhibitor, or by submitting documents for our virtual Resource Table: please reach out to email@example.com.