About this Event
Join ChildSavers for a free online panel where we'll discuss:
- Processing emotions/big life events from this past year
- How to transition out of survival mode as a parent, teacher, or caregiver
- Helpful tips on transitioning into this new phase of life
- Best-practices for self-care while caregiving
- Family vaccinations - what questions do you have about the vaccinations? do you have a plan to help your family get vaccinated?
- Rev. Pierre L. Greene M.Div., M.B.A., Capitol Financial Solutions
- Rev. Marvin L. Gilliam, Jr., Mt Carmel Baptist Church
- Dr. Danny TK Avula from the Virginia Department of Health
- Alisha Saunders-Wilson, ChildSavers
- Bob Nickles, LCSW, RPT-S, ChildSavers
This online discussion is for parents, teachers, and caregivers supporting children of all ages. This session will be recorded for registrants who cannot make it - just be sure to sign up!
This event will be broadcasted on both Zoom and Facebook Live.
This panel dicussion is sponsored by our friends at Ernst & Young.