Helping your kids (and you) cope mentally
By John Walker (LOHF Board Member) and Adam Biuckians, MD (LOHF Board Chair, Medical Director and Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist at CSG)
- How can we take steps to manage our own anxiety over this situation?
- How should we talk with our kids about this situation?
- What should we say to our kids about all the school closings?
- What should we look for in our kids that may clue us in that they are really struggling?
- How can we stay plugged in to our social networks even if we have to be physically separated?
- What daily habits are helpful to maintain our emotional health and that of our children?
- Helpful Resources