ACEs = Adverse Childhood Experiences
- A solutions-oriented news site for the general public that covers stories on ACEs, trauma, and resilience.
- An action-based social network for people who are implementing ACEs-, trauma-informed, and resilience-building practices and policies.
THAT UNIFY ACES, TRAUMA, AND RESILIENCE…
Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs)
- The science: ACE surveys, toxic stress, epigenetics, and resilience research.
- The lens: Trauma-informed principles, practices, and policies.
- The implementation: Resilience-building for individuals, families, systems, and communities.
TO SHARE INNOVATIONS AND SOLUTIONS.
Daily Digest and Weekly Roundup
- Latest ACEs, trauma, and resilience-related news, reports, research, and activities delivered daily or weekly to your inbox.
- Shameless sharing of ACEs-, trauma-informed, and resilience-building practices and policies among organizations, systems, neighborhoods, cities, counties, regions, states, and national efforts.
- Includes resources for health, education, criminal justice, social services, business, civic, faith-based and more.
MEMBERS AND GROUPS
ACEs Connection Members
- Includes people living in rural, suburban, and urban areas and working in health, education, criminal justice, social services, business, civic, and faith-based fields.
- Members have access to online and in person discussions, chats, events, webinars, videos, presentations, resources, and more.
ACEs Connection Geographic and Interest-based Groups
- Includes individuals representing organizations, systems, neighborhoods, cities, counties, regions, states, and national efforts.
- Groups receive guidance and support from ACEs Connection Community Facilitators through online and in person activities.
- Group successes are showcased in ACEs Connection Network stories, case studies, resources, and events.