The Pennsylvania Council on Children, Youth, and Family Services is presenting its 2020 Conference in a virtual environment on September 1-2.
Don’t miss the learning, resources and online networking opportunities!
To register, click here.
Snapshot of Sessions
• Radical Social Work
• Standardized Program Evaluation Protocol (SPEP)
• CSEC Clients in Residential Treatment
• Trauma-Informed Care: Meet the Family First Mandate
• Expressive Writing
• Education Data Collection
• Enhancing Staff Morale, Retention & Quality of Services
• Transgender Clients and the Mental Health System
• Home-Based Family Recovery Program
• Older Youth in Foster Care (C.A.R.E.)
Special Guest Speaker
Kerry Benninghoff, Majority Leader, PA House of Representatives
PCCYFS Members: $175