February 24th 3:00-4:30 PM
Sonoma County ACEs Connection
About this community: We bring the community together to prevent, heal, treat, and move beyond ACEs while promoting resiliency.
Sonoma County ACEs Connection had a focus in 2021, with an emphasis on community, while seeking opportunities to leverage and coordinate with others.
The agenda times are suggested and can be flexible. Look forward to seeing you on the call.
- 3:00-3:05 Introductions- What brings you to SCAC?
- 3:05-3:10 Imagine You, What Matters Most Exercise- Ellen Barnett
- 3:10- 3:15 National Parent Leadership Month Recognitions
- 3:15-3:30 Sonoma Connect- Sarah Rock
- 3:30-3:40 Trauma Informed Practice training- Kathy Kelley, ELI
- 3:40-3:42 Community Organization Champion- steering community
- 3:42- 3:43 April National Child Abuse Prevention month
- 3:43- 3:44 Treasurer & Secretary open seats
- 3:44-4:00 Action items/ additional information