Share Your Knowledge, Ideas, and Experience! SUBMIT PROPOSAL HERE
First 5 California is now accepting proposals for its 2018 Child Health, Education, and Care Summit on April 10-12, 2018, at the Hilton Los Angeles North/Glendale.
Participants are eager to attend unique sessions that are innovative, interactive, and engaging. We are seeking sessions that delve into the Summit focus areas and goals with specific learning objectives. We hope you will consider submitting a proposal.
Summit Focus Areas
- Early Learning and Early Care
- Health, Mental Health, and Nutrition
- Family Engagement and Support
- QRIS (Pre-Summit Day)
- Provide a statewide convening to promote communication and inclusiveness, and help connect child and health experts, educators, nutrition professionals, and local agency partners to share useful and supportive information that can be transformed into action.
- Build upon the awareness of the critical period of brain development during the first five years of life and educate more parents and caregivers to better understand the importance of brain science.
- Familiarize attendees with new, innovative, and attainable methods of addressing all of young children’s developmental needs.
- Address poverty, equity, and access to better serve young children and their families.