At the General Meeting for the Sonoma County ACEs Connection that took place on January 24, 2018, people came together to reflect on their experience in the coalition and to brainstorm about the future of the group. The questions included:
- What do you enjoy about the General Meetings?
- What could we use more of/what doesn't serve us?
- In a post-fire Sonoma County, where and how could we better serve our community?
- Does our name truly reflect what we are and where we are going?
- Who are some speakers or what are some workshops that you would like to see or attend?
If you weren't able to make it to the meeting, please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts and ideas. Attached are typed notes of the work sessions from January 24. I hope to see you all at the next General Meeting tomorrow at the Sonoma County Office of Education!