The Health Federation of Philadelphia is excited to launch Mobilizing Action for Resilient Communities through Policy and Advocacy: A Toolkit for Trauma-Informed, Cross-Sector Networks.
This resource supports network engagement in policy and advocacy efforts that are critical for achieving trauma-informed change and building community resilience. Use it to:
- Explore what counts as "trauma-related" policy.
- Think critically about advocacy roles networks can play.
- Be inspired by examples of network action from across the country.
- Identify additional resources and opportunities to interact.
- Embed companion infographics in your own presentations.
The toolkit is available at:
We would like to thank the many network leaders that contributed to this toolkit and our partners at The California Endowment, ACEs Connection, and the Campaign for Trauma-Informed Policy and Practice.
We also want to thank the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation for providing support for the toolkit. The views expressed in the toolkit do not necessarily reflect the views of the Foundation.