Also available at: https://conta.cc/2Sgc2Ia
TOOLS & INSPIRATION for networks, by networks
As this year comes to a close, we take a look back at what we have learned in 2019 from ATR network leaders. We hope these tools inspire your collective efforts to create a just, healthy and resilient world.
SHARED LEARNINGS —Explore an emerging theme across ATR networks
- Unconditional Love: Faith Leaders as Agents of Change in the ACEs and Resilience Movement
- Supporting Older Trauma Survivors as They Heal Their Pasts, Grow Their Futures
- Investing in Cross-Sector Networks to Build a Trauma-Informed Region
NETWORK SPOTLIGHT —Take a deeper dive into a specific ATR network
- Trauma-Informed Practices in Limbo as Resilience Network of the Gorge Seeks Funding
- Maine Resilience Building Network: Catalyzing a Statewide Movement
- Iowa ACEs 360: Catalyzing a Movement
- Arizona ACE Consortium: Catalyzing a Statewide Movement
- Healing10: Catalyzing a Movement in Camden
- Catalyzing a Movement in Crawford County
- From Film Festival to City Council Chambers: Philadelphia ACE Task Force Charts a Path toward Policy Change on Secondary Traumatic Stress
REFLECTION QUESTIONS for 2019
- What seeds did you plant?
- What blossomed?
- What faded or wilted?
- What did you need to water most?
- What weeds did you pull?
- What do you hope will blossom again in the spring?
- The Public Health Funder Network organized a session, Trauma-Informed Philanthropy: Moving from Knowledge to Action, at APHA's Annual Meeting and Expo with the authors of the Trauma-Informed Philanthropy series and MARC (November 2019).
- The MARC initiative, logic model, and innovative evaluation approaches were included in resources developed by the Office of the Assistance Secretary for Planning and Evaluation with James Bell Associates and Education Development Center for Trauma-Informed Approaches: Connecting Research, Policy and Practice to Build Resilience in Children and Family (July 2019).
- Elevate Montana and MARC were highlighted in The Rural Monitor article by Jenn Lukens on trauma-informed care (April 2019).
- Research for Action’s policy brief on trauma-informed schools featured MARC (March 2019).