We are excited to see you again (or for the first time) next week for Resilient Sonoma – Sonoma Resiliente, this Wednesday 6-8pm at the Hanna Boys Center Legacy Room.
We will share updates for the next steps so we can then collectively agree on how we can best move forward collaboratively. Please mark your calendars for the next meeting and kindly RSVP. Light food will be provided.
Here are some key follow-up items to keep in mind as we prepare:
Open to All Interested Community Members
Please bring friends, professionals, and representatives of agencies and groups in Sonoma Valley who are interested in learning more. (See a brief overview here.)
Agenda will include (but not limited to):
- Fiscal Sponsor & Leadership update
- Wildfire Collaborative & Sonoma County Office of Recovery and Resilience
- Tipping Point grant update
- Creating 1st Spanish language ACEs/Resilience workshop in the nation in collaboration with La Luz and Raizes Collective
- Initiatives alignment with Sustainable Sonoma
- Bi-lingual bi-cultural clinicians
- Bi-lingual bi-cultural data collector
- Timelines and self-healing communities framework from Wala Wala, Washington
For more reference, see this recent article highlighting the mental/behavior health issues of Sonoma Valley.
Follow Our Progress
Join our FACEBOOK page for updates