Register with Sonoma County Office of Education now here: https://www.scoe.org/pub/htdoc...s.html?class_id=7308
This second offering of the Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) & Resiliency Fellowship will focus on developing former Fellowship members (ACE Interface Master Trainers and Presenters) as Trauma-Informed Agency Champions.
As a collaboration between the Sonoma County Office of Education, Sonoma County Human Services, Department of Health Services Behavioral Health and Public Health, First 5 Sonoma County, Child Parent Institute, Sonoma County ACEs Connection, and Hanna Boys Center, the Collaborative encourages former Fellowship members (ACE Interface Master Trainers and Presenters) to attend.
Moving from a goal of awareness-building to one of action, the Trauma-Informed Agency Champions series will offer participants the opportunity to:
- select tools to help assess trauma informed readiness of schools and agencies
- develop an organizational action plan
- refine skills for talking with clients about trauma
- partner with school teams in implementing trauma-informed strategies and
- deepen skills as ACE Interface Presenter in order to continue to offer ACEs education for school staff/community members (with Laura Porter offering a follow-up training)
Trauma Informed Champions are also encouraged to participate in The Restorative Culture Collaborative Cohort II workshop series.
- December 11th, 2017 -- Coaches Training
- February 28, 2018 -- ACE Interface Refresher; Retrain on Resiliency
- May 9, 2018 -- Talking to Clients About ACEs; NEAR at Home Toolkit
Registration is open to any person interested in attending this session; however, priority will be given to Fellows.
Register with Sonoma County Office of Education now here: https://www.scoe.org/pub/htdocs/class.html?class_id=7308