Coalition for Juvenile Justice: CJJ's Racial and Ethnic Disparities Conference brings together juvenile justice practitioners and advocates from across the country to share promising practices, findings, and strategize about ways to eliminate the racial and ethnic disparities that exist within our youth serving systems.
Interested in joining us in Scottsdale for this year's Racial and Ethnic Disparities Conference?
The conference will explore the following:
- How are communities taking action to address and end racial and ethnic disparities?
- How do we shift our focus and work from Disproportionate Minority Contact to Racial and Ethnic Disparities?
- What role does data collection play in eliminating racial and ethnic disparities, and how can collection be improved?
- What changes can be made at the system's front end to reduce racial and ethnic disparities?
- How can youth advocates, law enforcement, attorneys, the judiciary, and community leaders work together to combat the crisis?
Hotel reservations are available at a discounted rate at the Scottsdale Plaza Resort, and can be made here.
Stay tuned for a draft agenda!
For questions, please contact Laura Armstrong at firstname.lastname@example.org.