Mayor Allen Pomraning would like residents of Walla Walla to become informed about ACEs and support the work of the Children’s Resilience Initiative (CRI). CRI works tirelessly to mobilize the community through dialogue and action to radically reduce the number of ACEs while building individual and community resilience.
7 Quick Ways to Get Involved
Create a self-care action plan now! Find ideas in Resources and the Online Resilience Store on our website, http://resiliencetrumpsaces.org/
- Attend the Oct. 18 “Upgrade your Brain” @YWCA, 7pm, Rick Griffin.
- Attend resilience training at your child’s school or community event; and/or ask for CRI training.
- Volunteer as a Friend and build a child’s-- and our community’s-- resilience. Call Jim or Marissa at 527-4745, Friends of Children of Walla Walla mentoring.
- Like us—www.facebook.comResilienceTrumpsAces.
- Join Walla Walla Valley’s communication page: https://www.acesconnection.com/...lley-aces-connection
- Learn more from the film’s guide