The Center for Youth Wellness invites you to attend the 2016 Conference on Adverse Childhood Experiences: Awareness to Action October 19-21 in San Francisco.
Don’t miss out on the Early Bird rate. Register by August 12, 2016
The conference will share insights and best practices to address the impacts of Adverse Childhood Experiences and Toxic Stress across sectors to spur new ideas and action.
This multi-sector conference is designed for:
- Health, early childhood education, child welfare, juvenile justice and education professionals
- Practitioners, policy makers, researchers and funders interested in ACEs, toxic stress, health, public health, children’s issues and education
- Private, governmental and non-profit sector professionals
October 19-21, 2016
Park Central Hotel, San Francisco
- Nadine Burke Harris, MD, MPH, FAAP, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Center for Youth Wellness
- Mona Hanna-Attisha, MD, MPR, FAAP, Director, Pediatric Residency Program, Hurley Medical Center and Assistant Professor, Pediatrics and Human Development, Michigan State University College of Human Medicine
- Bryan Stevenson, Executive Director, Equal Justice Initiative