- COVID-19 Fact Sheet for Grandfamilies and Multigenerational Families from Generations United
Find lots of great resources for grandparents and kinship care families in the attached document.
- Futures without Violence: Tip sheet for Family and Friends of Families Experiencing Violence at Home
Attached please find 8 different ways to help children and adults living with violence.
- Renter protection videos from Legal Services of Northern CA (LSNC)
LSNC staff created these accessible videos hoping to get the word out about general protections available to renters related to COVID-19 asap, as one of the ordinances requires advance written notice and documentary evidence be provided to the landlord before rent is due. A Russian version should be available later this week.
- The California Office of Oral Health has put together a list of various resources pertaining to dental care and COVID-19
Please see the attachment.
- 5 Ways to Help Teens Manage Anxiety About the Coronavirus (NY Times)
Adults can help by making sure adolescents don’t overestimate the dangers or underestimate their ability to protect themselves.