- Yolo County Health and Human Services Coronavirus website
Please visit https://www.yolocounty.
org/health-human-services/ adults/communicable-disease- investigation-and-control/ novel-coronavirus-2019 for more information on the following:
- Confirmed cases
- If you're sick
- Should you be tested?
- Should you wear a mask?
- How you can help
- Local school closures
- Articles about local Coronavirus
- Frequently asked questions
- What is it?
- Symptoms and prevention
- Resources, including a printable PDF with general information
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic Information for Renters in West Sacramento
Legal Services of Northern California has prepared the attached document to help assist community partners and renters in West Sacramento regarding the City's eviction moratorium for nonpayment of rent related to COVID-19. This attachment is for West Sacramento renters who can not pay their rent due to COVID-19 hardships. Please note that each city in Yolo County will have different regulations and guidelines. It is our understanding that if the attached information is used, renters in West Sacramento affected by COVID-19 will be able to enter into payment plans with their landlord.
- Local senior shopping services updates
See the bottom half of this website for great information about how grocery stores all over Yolo County are offering separate times for seniors and vulnerable populations to shop. At the bottom, there is also information about home delivery services.