All Children Thrive, California (ACT-CA) project has two upcoming opportunities to improve child wellbeing that may be of interest to you. Engagement opportunities follow:
- ACT-CA has opened its Request for Applications (RFA) to public comment. Consider sharing your feedback on the RFA’s city eligibility criteria and funding requirements with Belinda C. Bresnahan, Public Health Advocates, Program Manager, at BC@PHAdvocates.org by September 22, 2020.
- Please consider attending the Virtual Launch of All Children Thrive – California on September 15th at 10:00 AM. The Virtual Launch will share how your city can get involved through a LIVE conversation with interested cities, organizations, and other leaders about the initiative, its goals, funding, and technical assistance available to participating cities. To register, please utilize the following link: here.
ACT-CA is a community-led movement that:
- Transforms current systems to improve child and family wellbeing
- Connects community members with city staff and elected officials to create policies, programs, and resources
- Builds networks of people and places co-designing innovative solutions and sharing their learning to help all of California’s children thrive
For more information about ACT-CA, please see the attachment or email: info@ACT-CA.org