California ACEs Academy (CAA), funded by ACEs Aware, is providing free online training to Medi-Cal providers and others featuring:
- Practical strategiesfor integrating trauma-informed health care into your team’s practice that improves patients’ well-being and the productivity of your practice.
- Meet colleagues with experience and success providing trauma-informed health care in their practices.
- Learn from national and local experts. Talk to other professionals from your region in small groups facilitated by clinicians experienced in trauma-informed care. Get answers to your questions, obtain ongoing consultation, and support. Become part of your online regional community of care linking providers to community resources and each other.
Save the Dates:
- CAA kicks off its series of ten free one-hour live webinars Thursday, September 3, 2020, 12 noon PDT with Dr. Vincent J. Felitti and September 17, 2020, 12 noon PDT with Dr. R.J. Gillespie.
- Two 30-minute Regional workshops followed by 30-minute small group learning collaborativesare also planned.
- Registration information coming soon.