Social distancing and sheltering are stressful. With little outside social support or respite, children are at a greater risk for harsh disciplinary practices, abuse, and neglect. And for those responsible for children, the stressors are tenfold and directly felt by babies and young children. Join us for a 5-part guided reflection webinar series to consider the impact on children, families, your staff and services. Connect with your community of support to gain actionable trauma-informed practices and prevention efforts.
Each webinar focuses on a specific early childhood sector, providing resources and opportunities for reflective dialogue around trauma-informed practice and prevention efforts, vicarious traumatization risk, and promoting professional resilience.
- April 15, 10-11:15am: The Role of Clinicians
- April 22, 10-11:15am: The Role of Home Visits
- April 29, 10-11:15am: The Role of Early Childhood Educators
- May 6, 10-11:15am: The Role of Child Welfare
- May 13, 10-11:15am: The Role of Military/Veteran Providers