- Yolo County Elections announces the proposed Voter Assistance Centers (VAC) and Ballot Drop-off Box (BDB) locations for the November 3rd, 2020 General Election.
- Yolo County will have 12 VACs and 12 BDBs spread out throughout each community for ease of accessibility. A map of the locations is available on our website here: https://www.yoloelections.org/voting/locations.
- VACs will be open beginning Saturday, October 31, 2020, through Monday, November 2, 2020, for a period of 8 hours each day. VACs will be open Tuesday, November 3, 2020 (Election Day) from 7:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. You can participate in a survey to assist in selecting the hours that the VACs will be open Saturday (10/31) through Monday (11/2). Please let your voice be heard and participate in the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VAC_Hours_Survey.
- Ballot Drop-off Boxes will be available beginning Monday, October 5, 2020, through Tuesday, November 3, 2020 (Election Day).
- The full press release is available in English, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Punjabi & Russian: https://www.yoloelections.org/news-and-publications/proposed-voter-assistance-centers-vac-and-ballot-drop-off-box-bdb-locations-for-november-3rd-general-election-public-notice-for-community-review-and-input
This information was provided by the Yolo County Elections Office at yoloelections.org.