DATE: Thursday, April 30, 2020
TIME: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
LOCATION: The California Endowment – Sacramento | 1414 K Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
REGISTER HERE: https://salsa4.salsalabs.com/o...lic/?event_KEY=11722
ENACT Day is a FREE event that brings together Californians from across the state to learn about health equity in California and develop policy advocacy skills.
- Learn about policy strategies to improve community health such as food and water access, immigration, housing and homelessness, and criminal justice
- Understand the legislative process, how a bill becomes a law and how to conduct a legislative visit
- Meet Californians from across the state
- Speak directly with California legislators and staff
ENACT Day is FREE! Spanish interpretation, breakfast and lunch will be provided!
Travel Scholarships available: A limited number of travel scholarships are available. Scholarship applications are available here, and must be completed by Tuesday, March 31, 2020. We encourage you to apply early!
New this year:
Vote/Recommend Bills: You can recommend and vote on which bills will be featured in ENACT Day 2020. Click here to search for bills and include the bill number in your registration form. All registrants will be sent a link to vote for the bills to be included in ENACT Day 2020 on Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Voting ends on Tuesday, March 24, 2020.
Pre-Event Video Conference: This year we will be hosting a pre-event video conference to help participants prepare for ENACT Day 2020. The sessions will repeat, so it is only necessary to attend one. You can choose which session to attend on the registration form.
- April 16 | 11:00am
- April 23 | 4:00pm | available in English & Spanish