Skip to main content

Certificate Program in Traumatic Stress Studies through the Trauma Center at JRI

The Trauma Center at JRI, founded by Bessel van der Kolk, M.D., is world renowned for their innovative treatment approaches with the broadest range of individuals impacted by trauma. The Trauma Center provides training and consultation globally and is on the leading edge of research in keys areas including PTSD, biofeedback, developmental trauma disorder and Internal Family Systems (IFS).

Here’s your opportunity to attend the Trauma Center’s state-of-the-art advanced training program in traumatic stress studies, featuring international experts including New York Times Best Selling author and the leading authority on trauma, Dr. Bessel van der Kolk.

This elite opportunity will transform your practice by equipping you with specialized skills for the treatment of posttraumatic and dissociative disorders in children and adults – and you’ll earn a certificate from the world’s leading trauma clinic.

http://traumacertificate2016.kajabi.com/sp/37331-pesi

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

If you buy a lot of PESI products - of VDK's, they send you a rebate for the course.   I was sent a rebate for 20 percent maybe just 15 a year or two ago.  I didn't take the course because I have listened to so much VDK but....  Would be good for others to consider checking into if they order a lot of PESI products to make this cheaper. 

I would love to study this, if only for my own curiosity as a non-therapist, but the cost is completely prohibitive.  I completely understand if I were in the field it would be worth the cost.  The MOOC courses aren't going to be as good as this, so is there any way of getting around this in some shape or form?  I'm guessing not.  So frustrating as I know it'd be such good quality material.

Add Reply

Copyright © 2023, PACEsConnection. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.