Can We Start a ACE, Adult Program in Washington State ?

In developing an Adult, Adverse Childhood Experiences program to provide support to individuals who are experiencing Psychological, Physiological and Behavioral Health symptoms and it's Chronic Illness, Anxiety, Depression, which can lead to Addiction and Homelessness.  
I am a State of WA. Department of Health, Licensed Mental Health Clinician Associate Therapist and a Chemical Dependency Professional... tell me how can I be of service/support to our/your Adult community in our Greater Seattle Area or in the State of Washington, including the Adult Native American community? 
Alfred White
"New Beginnings Resiliency Counseling"
Original Post

Add Reply

Likes (2)
Karen Clemmer (ACEs Connection Staff)Dani Shuster