I am finishing up my February 1st Hope for Healing Newsletter and am looking for a therapist to answer these questions regarding Exposure Therapy. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I will be glad to tag you (or not, if that's your preference) in the newsletter. Thank you in advance.
1) What exactly is Exposure Therapy?
2) Are therapists all trained in it or is it a specialized modality?
3) Why should someone consider Exposure Therapy?
4) How long does it take to notice a therapeutic impact?
5) What is a typical session like?
6) Do you assign homework to clients?
7) What are some goals a client might seek to attain while utilizing Exposure Therapy?